do muslims believe in horoscopes?

Im doing a magazine for my world religions class where I have to include 5 different religions, islam is one.

Are they allowed to read horoscopes?

I dont mean to be disrespectful

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope sorry

Only blowing people up , hitting there wifes , beating there children.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Throughout the Muslims world especially in places like Pakistan and Iran, you will see a fortune telling Place on every corner. Many Muslims believe in fortune telling like people of other faiths however in Islamic Teachings Horoscope is considered to be a superstition. So Religious Muslims who have a proper understanding of Islam reject horoscopes as falsehood. So the answer is, despite local cultural customs in some islamic countries, islam as a religion does not believe in genuiness of horoscopes despite the views of the many common John or Jane Doe muslim on the street.

Source(s): Muslim
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do horoscopes believe in muslims?

• 1 decade ago

They are allowed to read horoscopes. Its just that, like any logical person, they don't believe in them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

smart people feed on the the limits of people computers feed on my limits and karma stuff progressing my works into darkness all bargained for a satisfactory free will no ones stops to admire the possibilities of what could of been

• 1 decade ago

No, lady. God alone knows about the future.

Horoscopes are useless.

Source(s): Muslim.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont think anyone belives in hroscopes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.