do muslims believe in horoscopes?

Im doing a magazine for my world religions class where I have to include 5 different religions, islam is one.

Are they allowed to read horoscopes?

I dont mean to be disrespectful

Favorite Answer

Nope sorry

Only blowing people up , hitting there wifes , beating there children.

Throughout the Muslims world especially in places like Pakistan and Iran, you will see a fortune telling Place on every corner. Many Muslims believe in fortune telling like people of other faiths however in Islamic Teachings Horoscope is considered to be a superstition. So Religious Muslims who have a proper understanding of Islam reject horoscopes as falsehood. So the answer is, despite local cultural customs in some islamic countries, islam as a religion does not believe in genuiness of horoscopes despite the views of the many common John or Jane Doe muslim on the street.

Source(s): Muslim

Do horoscopes believe in muslims?

They are allowed to read horoscopes. Its just that, like any logical person, they don't believe in them.

smart people feed on the the limits of people computers feed on my limits and karma stuff progressing my works into darkness all bargained for a satisfactory free will no ones stops to admire the possibilities of what could of been

No, lady. God alone knows about the future.

Horoscopes are useless.

Source(s): Muslim.

i dont think anyone belives in hroscopes