Bands that deserve more recognition?

I don't really mean underground bands but bands that get overlooked. Mine is going to have to be Chevelle. They have had their moments of popularity but I feel nobody really appreciates them for how great they really are. Besides my dad, who only listens to old school music like Zeppelin and Pink Floyd... show more I don't really mean underground bands but bands that get overlooked.

Mine is going to have to be Chevelle. They have had their moments of popularity but I feel nobody really appreciates them for how great they really are. Besides my dad, who only listens to old school music like Zeppelin and Pink Floyd thinks Chevelle is the only modern band of which can put out a good rock album along with the White Stripes and Shinedown.

Another honorable mention for me would have to be Bloodsimple who deserves WAY more credit.

What bands do YOU think deserve more recognition.. and please no attacking other people for their opinions!