What soap opera character would you invite to Thanksgiving Dinner?

Favorite Answer

Sam McCall and Jason Morgan <3

I know they could possibly ruin Thanksgiving dinner, but hey never a dull moment with these 2 together. :)

Source(s): My OWN OPINON.

Victor Newman from The Young and The Restless! The Moustache could do some mumbling while he was carving the turkey. Honestly, I love Eric Braeden and I think he would be fun.

I would invite Sonny and Olivia from GH so they could cook some serious Italian food which I love!

Sami Brady

• MAK

Max and Diane my favorite couple from GH.....Max because he looks like he would enjoy a good meal and we know how Diane likes karaoke so after dinner we would all sing Coleman could come along and tend bar...what a party!

+

• Kim P

When Rick Springfield was on General Hospital he played Dr. Noah Drake. I would invite him.

Tie between Jason and Elizabeth on GH.

Jason because I want to see that big knife he used in Night Shift and Elizabeth because of her "famous brownies" (the only thing she cooks well. LOL

Olivia (GH)- the way she's always cooking, she's bound to bring along something great and probably pick up some pastries for dessert!

I rarely do dessert because I can pass on sweet stuff. I do not have an appetite for dessert after a full meal.

Elizabeth Webber from General Hospital because there's no way she could ruin thanksgiving