What soap opera character would you invite to Thanksgiving Dinner?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sam McCall and Jason Morgan <3

I know they could possibly ruin Thanksgiving dinner, but hey never a dull moment with these 2 together. :)

Source(s): My OWN OPINON.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Victor Newman from The Young and The Restless! The Moustache could do some mumbling while he was carving the turkey. Honestly, I love Eric Braeden and I think he would be fun.

• 1 decade ago

I would invite Sonny and Olivia from GH so they could cook some serious Italian food which I love!

• 1 decade ago

Sami Brady

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MAK
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Max and Diane my favorite couple from GH.....Max because he looks like he would enjoy a good meal and we know how Diane likes karaoke so after dinner we would all sing Coleman could come along and tend bar...what a party!

+

• Kim P
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

When Rick Springfield was on General Hospital he played Dr. Noah Drake. I would invite him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tie between Jason and Elizabeth on GH.

Jason because I want to see that big knife he used in Night Shift and Elizabeth because of her "famous brownies" (the only thing she cooks well. LOL

• 1 decade ago

Olivia (GH)- the way she's always cooking, she's bound to bring along something great and probably pick up some pastries for dessert!

• 4 years ago

I rarely do dessert because I can pass on sweet stuff. I do not have an appetite for dessert after a full meal.

• 1 decade ago

Elizabeth Webber from General Hospital because there's no way she could ruin thanksgiving

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.