How to become full time fire fighter.NOT a volunteer?

hi, this is William.I want to become a fire fighter full time,that why now i decided to go to community college for a degree in fire science.my question is that how can i become a full time fire fighter,because when i open any website of fire departments,they all say we are accepting applications for members (... show more hi,
this is William.I want to become a fire fighter full time,that why now i decided to go to community college for a degree in fire science.my question is that how can i become a full time fire fighter,because when i open any website of fire departments,they all say we are accepting applications for members ( for volunteers),so PLEASE tell me that how can we become a full time fighter.Also when does the department open jobs for full time ff PLz plz reply me in detail because no one give me exact answer.
thanks
Update: THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY,I NEED SOME MORE INFORMATION THAT EVERY DEPARTMENTS SAY THAT WE WANT VOLUNTEERS BUT NO ONE SAY WE WANT FULL TIME FIRE FIGHTER,SO PLZ PLZ TELL ME IF SOME ONE KNOW HOW TO BECOME A FULL TIME FF.