ALBEE asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我中文翻英文

請幫幫我翻釋這段,請不要用直接翻釋系統的 謝謝

我記得幾年前到法國搭TGV高速列車時,從巴黎到里昂的速度是300多公里,感覺很平穩、可靠、豪華、舒適,不會因為速度太快而有不安全感,導遊說TGV在2007年的四月曾創下最高時速達575公里。高速鐵路大多是商務旅客為主,讓旅客可以節省不少的時間

台灣也在2007年完成高速鐵路,從台北到高雄 總長345公里,共有八個車,是台北、板橋、桃園、新竹、台中、嘉義、台南、左營,速度每小時大約300公里,從台北到高雄只要90分鐘,以後搭交通工具又多了一項新選擇了

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I remember when I took the TGV to FRANCE in several years ago.

the TGV speed paris to lyon about 300 KM.when took the train .

I felt that is very steady and reliably and also luxurious and comfortable.

It’s will not because of the speed too fast that felt an confortable.

The tourguide said that TGV setting are highly manoeuvrable 575KM/HR in April of 2007.

The TGV passenger are mostly business and trareles.that can save a lot of time to the tourists.

Taiwan was completed the high-speed railway in 2007,the legth total is 345KM from Taipei tokaohsiung,the train station are total have eight stop and the station name is TAIPEI, BANCIAO, TAOUAN,HSINCHU, TAICHUNG, CHIAYI, TAINAN, TSOYING.the speed about 300km per hour, in the future, from Taipei to kaoshiung aslong as 90 minutes, when we need take public trausport , that has a new choice.

Sorry I don't have time to help you

the only thing I can tell you is that the #1 answer wasn't the right translation!

Good Luck!

JenJen

from New York City, USA

I remember several years ago when rides the TGV very high-speed train to France, from Paris to Lyons's speed is more than 300 kilometers, felt that is very steady, reliably, is luxurious, is comfortable, will not have the sense of insecurity too quickly because of the speed, the tour guide did not say that TGV in April once set the record of the highest speed in 2007 to amount to 575 kilometers. The high-speed railroad mostly is the commercial passenger primarily, enables the passenger to be possible to save many time Taiwan also to complete the high-speed railroad in 2007, from Taibei to the Gaoxiong total length 345 kilometers, altogether has eight vehicles, is Taibei, the plank bridge, the peach garden, Hsinchu, Taichung, Jiayi, Tainan, Tsoying, speed each hour about 300 kilometers, from Taibei to Gaoxiong, so long as 90 minutes, will later build the transportation vehicle to be also many an item to choose newly .

Source(s): 『自己』