Husbands who befriend a person they just meant for 4 hours.?

My husband goes to Starbucks before he heads to work every morning. He has talked to someone there for the past month and they decided to go and have lunch together. I'd called him the day he had lunch with her before 12pm lunch time and he didn't mention one thing about having lunch with this woman he... show more My husband goes to Starbucks before he heads to work every morning. He has talked to someone there for the past month and they decided to go and have lunch together. I'd called him the day he had lunch with her before 12pm lunch time and he didn't mention one thing about having lunch with this woman he meant within the past month at Starbucks. He told me about it that evening about his lunch with her. I asked him why would you have lunch with a woman that you have no connection with at work, through friends or our mutual friends. He said that she knew this place that made great Mexican food so they exchange emails. I don't care if he has lunch with his co-workers, friends that we know and mutual friends, but when he befriends some woman that he has only known for one month and the amount of time spent together is 4 hours then my red flag goes up. He said that it was nothing at all except conversation and that's all. I asked him why didn't he tell me that he was having lunch with her when he spoke over the phone right before lunch and he said he forgot. I told him that he over step the boundaries in our marriage by going out to lunch with this woman and he claims he disagrees because he did nothing wrong. If it got personal then that would be different he said, but it wasn't personal. He talked about himself, me our daughter and his life and that's called not "personal". She discuss her personal life and cost of living and that's not personal?

My concern is we've been together for 16 years and he has nothing like this before. My gut tells me that he is telling the truth about not crossing the line, but that's sexual. However, he did cross the line by taking a complete stranger out to lunch and not telling about it as he was going to meet her.

I completely trust my husband until this last incident. He said he can have lunch with anyone longs he doesn't and the other person doesn't cross the boundaries.

Please tell me what I can do in order for him to see that it was wrong what he did.