Need help. Problem with Avira?

Today, I had an incident with my vista aero theme. I accidently deleted it. I did a system restore to 10 days earlier and after succeeding, Avira came up and said: CCPLG.XML: Unable to find file (C:\Program Files\Avira\Antivir Desktop\ccplg.xml) So, I tried to uninstall it. It came up... show more Today, I had an incident with my vista aero theme. I accidently deleted it. I did a system restore to 10 days earlier and after succeeding, Avira came up and said:
CCPLG.XML:
Unable to find file (C:\Program Files\Avira\Antivir Desktop\ccplg.xml)

So, I tried to uninstall it. It came up with:
Setup could not determine the feature control file or was not able to read it correctly

I navigated to the program files where Avira was installed and I located the uninstaller but, it failed. Can anyone please tell me how to remove this? I know it isn't a virus obviously.
Update: Also wondering if there is a removal tool for Avira, just like Norton.
Update 2: I know I also don't have any malware on my computer. I scanned with malwarebytes and using scanned with AVG. (Which is not as good as Avira)
2 answers