I want to remote control a circuit board (on and off) using a relay.?

It is presently controlled manually with a plain toggle switch. This works fine. But when I add the radio control the circuit board in question goes crazy. The remote control receiver has three terminals. Terminals 1+3 are connected to 24VDC. These power the receiver. Terminals 1+2 are connected to a non-latching... show more It is presently controlled manually with a plain toggle switch. This works fine. But when I add the radio control the circuit board in question goes crazy. The remote control receiver has three terminals. Terminals 1+3 are connected to 24VDC. These power the receiver. Terminals 1+2 are connected to a non-latching relay in the receiver. They also are connected to the circuit board. I am thinking the 24V from terminal 1 feeding into the circuit board is causing the problem.(terminal 2 on the receiver has no stand alone power) Can I use a solid state isolated relay between the receiver and the circuit board to isolate the circuit board from the 24V? If so how? Is the solid state relay a stand alone device or do I need other components? Thanks!