Women, how do you feel about pornography?

Feminist positions on pornography currently break down into three rough categories. The most common ones are... "Anti-porn feminism" which's that pornography is an expression of male culture through which women are commodified and exploited. A second view, the liberal position, which I call... show more Feminist positions on pornography currently break down into three rough categories. The most common ones are...

"Anti-porn feminism" which's that pornography is an expression of male culture through which women are commodified and exploited.

A second view, the liberal position, which I call "Liberal feminism", combines a respect for free speech with the principle "a woman's body, a woman's right" and thus produces a defense of pornography along the lines of, "I don't approve of it, but everyone has the right to consume or produce words and images."

And the third view - a true defense of pornography, often known as "Pro-sex feminism" - arises from feminists who have been labeled pro-sex and who argue that porn has benefits for women. They defend a woman's choice to participate in and to consume pornography. Pro-sex arguments sometimes seem to overlap with liberal feminist ones. For example, both express concern over who will act as censor because subjective words, such as "degrading," will be interpreted to mean whatever the censor wishes.

I'm just asking out of curiosity, I swear. Just wonderin how you women feel towards this issue. Do you find pornography degrading, beneficial, or are you just neutral about it.