How do Jehovah's Witnesses understand Acts 20:28 where God said He purchased His church with His Blood ?

Reading Acts 20:28 God Purchased the church with his blood. God the father is spirit, so he didn't shed blood, but Jesus did. Acts 20:28 (King James Version) 28Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which... show more Reading Acts 20:28 God Purchased the church with his blood. God the father is spirit, so he didn't shed blood, but Jesus did.

Acts 20:28 (King James Version)
28Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Jehovah's Witnesses say Jesus is an angel but all I find is the Opposite and that Jesus is indeed God
Update: EDIT: CONUNDRUM... sorry but it says God purchased the church with His own blood and not any angels but His OWN and who was the One who died JESUS CHRIST
Also I do not give thumbs down and if I asked a question why would I give thumbs down, defeats the purpose for me asking them.