? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Questions to ask on Nuclear Weapons (based on Video)...?

I am going to be showing a class the following 3 minute YouTube video on Nuclear Weapons, but I need some help coming up with a couple of tough questions to ask them following the video (preferably ones that relate to the video in some way), but they have to be difficult ones (not something like "What are Nuclear Weapons"). Any help would be greatly appreciated:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-lADZG6-PI

Youtube thumbnail

-Thanks

Favorite Answer

From working in the Industry, they are a weapon that can't be used, but can't be gotten rid of either. Once the knowledge of how to create the genie no one will accept giving up said knowledge. There is too much power in that knowledge.

Yes, the U.S. is the only nation that has used the Bomb in anger, but one has to also ask what were the alternative. Why did Japan require a 2nd one to be dropped?

Is there a difference between one that loves life & one that is looking forward to Armageddon?

Personally I prefer to be at ground zero than in the outlying area.