? asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 decade ago

Could I have Leukemia?

could I have leukemia? I mean my symptoms are a lot of headaches, a lump under me armpit, red spots on my back and my chest, no hunger, low weight, tired no energy. I mean is there a big chance I have leukemia? I mean I went to the doctor this week and he told me to do a bunch of blood tests and stuff.

Favorite Answer

Leukemia is not a likely diagnosis. Although it is possible, there are so many other conditions with those symptoms that are more likely than leukemia. You may have an infection or anemia. Your doctor needs to diagnose you, it isn't something you can do yourself or no one on Yahoo! Answers can diagnose you either. You need to follow up with your doctor as soon as possible if you think you may have cancer. Cancer is nothing to fool around with.

I hope this helps you out some and that you find an answer with your doctor. If you have any more questions feel free to email me (crazycanuckj@yahoo.ca) or IM me (crazycanuckj).

Source(s): My 3 year old son is a warrior who beat a Stage I FH Wilms' Tumour and Secondary Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and is still fighting hard against a Stage III Hepatoblastoma. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/warrioreli