holocaust memorial motto or quote?!?!?

I am doing a holocaust memorial project and i have to design a cover with a motto or quote for it can anyone help please?

can anyone think of a good memorial motto or quote for the holocaust?

Update:

also making one up is fine too :)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

they (Nazi) always said "Hale Hitler"

• 4 years ago

What is the point of holocaust day if the Gazans are suffering such injustice at the hands of those who suffered before them? And there was the Rwandan massacre and the million Iraqis dead so far - caused by us. We never learnt anything so where do we go from here? The events like the Holocaust Memorial are there to remind us of evil past and to provoke a peaceful response in us, but did it work? Does it work. It seems it is part of our destructive nature to do these things. So they go on and on.

• 1 decade ago

"The Holocaust is a central event in many people's lives, but it also has become a metaphor for our century. There cannot be an end to speaking and writing about it. Besides, in Israel, everyone carries a biography deep inside him." - Aharon Appelfeld

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the holocaust was a sad moment in life for the jews. God bless them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"The Nazis victimized some people for what they did, some for what they refused to do, some for what they were, and some for the fact that they were." - John Conway, Holocaust Survivor.

• KMcG
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Never Forget.

• 1 decade ago

hello how are you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

blow me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.