Is it wrong of me to tell my friend that I don't want him bringing and ouija board tonight?

Okay, so one of my friends is having a Halloween party tonight at her house, and so, this one kid yesterday who is my friend said he was going to bring an ouija board. I told him I didn't want him to bring it, because I don't want us messing with that stuff. What if someone gets possessed or summons some... show more Okay, so one of my friends is having a Halloween party tonight at her house, and so, this one kid yesterday who is my friend said he was going to bring an ouija board. I told him I didn't want him to bring it, because I don't want us messing with that stuff. What if someone gets possessed or summons some kind of demon? I'd rather not mess with it, but my friend wants to bring one. I really don't want to go if they're going to play with it. What should I do? Is it right to tell him I don't want him bringing one?