Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急~~請幫我將這段話翻譯成英文

※請不要用翻譯辭典的段落翻譯

文句通順即可

用詞盡量用好唸的、簡單的

一部份用難一點的沒關係

※請不要用翻譯辭典的段落翻譯

拜託拜託~~

請各位幫幫忙

真的很急~~

以下是我想翻譯的一段話:

小時候的我總是不愛蓋被子,吃東西又毫不節制,導致腸胃炎悄悄得找上了我。有一天,熟睡的我被身體裡捍衛著我健康的細胞用疼痛叫醒,爸媽趕緊將我送到醫院檢查,我依稀記得,在去醫院的路上,爸爸顫抖的雙手緊握著方向盤,踩著油門的腳不敢放開;媽媽焦急的眼眸透露出掩飾不住的緊張。

在醫院裡,我天天吃稀飯,一切的食物都必須經過爸媽嚴格的把關才能進到我的嘴裡。

令我印象最深刻的一件事就是:好不容易經過醫生的允許,我終於可以喝果汁了!爸爸於是在醫院裡買了杯葡萄汁給我,已經很久沒喝果汁的我馬上接過果汁,不顧爸爸的忠告,大口大口的喝,沒一會兒,一杯葡萄汁就被我喝光了,但是就在我享受完甜甜的滋味的瞬間,一股噁心的感覺就讓我剛剛開心的心情煙消雲散,一攤嘔吐物馬上從我嘴中溢出─那是我剛剛喝下的葡萄汁。

在醫院休養了幾個星期後,我終於出院了!在回家的路上,爸媽給我買了包魷魚絲,我雖然細嚼慢嚥,但在快到家時,我又吐了。

從那次生病後,我就非常注意自己的飲食與健康,人們總是要在失去過後才會懂得珍惜,雖然生病是難免的,但是如果平時好好注意自己的健康,必定能減少生病的次數。愛惜自己的身體、注重自己的健康,才是每個人應抱持著對「生命」的最佳態度。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

A child, I always do not love Gaipi Zi, eating again, without restraint, causing gastroenteritis was looking at me quietly. One day, I was sleeping on my body to safeguard the health of the cells were treated with pain to wake up and my parents rushed to the hospital examination, I seem to recall that the way to the hospital, Dad shaking hands clenched the steering wheel, not stepping on the foot throttle opening; Yanmou revealed anxious mother could not conceal the tension.

In the hospital, I eat porridge every day, all the food has to go through rigorous checks before parents enter into my mouth.

I was most impressed with one thing: hard-won after a doctor's permission, I was finally able to drink the juice! So my father in the hospital to buy a glass of grape juice to me, has been a long time I did not drink fruit juice immediately took the juice, despite his father's advice, Dakoudakou the drink, not a moment was I drunk a cup of grape juice, and However, as far I enjoy the taste of sweet moments finished a surge of nausea, feeling of let me just happy mood evaporated, pool of vomit from my mouth as soon overflow ─ it is I just drink grape juice.

Recuperating in the hospital a few weeks later, I finally left the hospital! The way home, my parents bought me a bag shredded squid, although I am slowly, but they are nearing home, I vomited again.

From that illness, I would very much attention to his diet and health, people will know how to lose after the treasure, although the illness is unavoidable, but if you usually pay attention to his good health, will reduce the number of sick. Care of their body, their health is what everyone should maintain the right "life" the best attitude.

2009-10-31 22:59:58 補充:

"life"這是「life」

Source(s): 翻譯網, 自己