I get mail for former residents to my house, how do i get this to stop?

its important stuff like registered letters from the district attorneys office., legal papers. I have sent these back with return to sender written on it saying person doesn't live here, but they keep sending them. the family who lived here had legal problems. the mom got locked up for bank fraud. we get tons... show more its important stuff like registered letters from the district attorneys office., legal papers. I have sent these back with return to sender written on it saying person doesn't live here, but they keep sending them. the family who lived here had legal problems. the mom got locked up for bank fraud. we get tons of mail from debt collectors for the one daughter. its also mail for like 6 other names. its a ton of junk how do i stop this? i live in camden county nj. i have lived her for 3 years and it still going on. my ultimate fear is that the police or a bounty hunter will come busting through my door looking for these people. how can i get these names off my address