I have a few questions about staph infections?

A week ago my dog scratched me (lightly) and now I have what seems to be a staph infection. One is about half an inch long on my left bicep and the other is about an inch long on my forearm. The one on my bicep is just raised up a little but the one on my forearm has a few little blister looking things with what... show more A week ago my dog scratched me (lightly) and now I have what seems to be a staph infection. One is about half an inch long on my left bicep and the other is about an inch long on my forearm. The one on my bicep is just raised up a little but the one on my forearm has a few little blister looking things with what seems to be clear/yellowish liquid inside. Is it necessary for me to go to the doctor or can I just put some antibiotic stuff on it and let it go away on my own.

Also is it possible to build up immunity to staph infections and should I worry about it getting into my bloodstream and how do I prevent that from happening.