funny clean stuff???????

for under 14s pictures joke videos anything and everything

Favorite Answer

1. There are this three guys in a desert island alone. They find a genie that will grant one wish for each of the men. The first man wishes he could be back home. The second man wishes the same. The third man looked around and said,"I feel lonely, I wish my friends were back."

2. Three prisoners were about to be shot by the Army (don't ask me why its just a joke) when the commander said,"Ready, Aim..."

The first prisoner said,"Earthquake!" So the Army fled and came back, after it was clear.

The commander repeated,"Ready Aim..."

The second prisoner shouted,"Flood!" So the Army fled and came back, after it was clear.

The commander repeated,"Ready Aim..."

The third prisoner said,"Fire!"

3. Three hunters were out in the woods when they came upon some tracks. The first hunter said,"These are bear tracks,"

The second hunter said,"These are rabbit tracks,"

The the third hunter couldn't say anything because he was hit by a train.

DEAR DAD LETTER....

A father passing by his son's bedroom, was astonished to see the bed was

nicely made, and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope,

propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, 'Dad.' With the

worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with

trembling hands.

'Dear, Dad. It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I

had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene

with Mum and you.

I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I

knew you would not approve of her, because of all her piercing's,

tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older

than I am.

But it's not only the passion, Dad. She's pregnant. Stacy said that we

will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of

firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more

children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't, really hurt

anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves, and trading it with the other

people in the commune, for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.

In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS, so

Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!

Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday,

I'm sure we'll be back to visit, so you can get to know your many

grandchildren.

Love, your son, Joshua.

P.S . Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house. I just

wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school

report that's on the kitchen table.

Call when it is safe for me to come home!

Who is Jack Schitt

The lineage revealed:

Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says "you don't know Jack Schitt". Soon you will be able to handle this situation. Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, a partner in law firm, Knee, Deep & Schitt.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt and the deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie, the twins Deep and Dip, Fulla, Giva and Bull Schitt. Against his parent's strong objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school drop out.

After being married for 15 years, Jack and Noe divorced. Noe Schitt married Mr. Scherlock and, because her kids were living with them, decided to keep her previous name,hence, she became known as Noe Schitt-Scherlock. Dip Schitt moved south and married Loda Schitt and they produced a cowardly son and named him Chick Noe (after his grandmother) Schitt. He became known as Chick N. Schitt for short.

Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood and consequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The Schitt-Happens children are Dawg, Byrd, and Horse Schitt. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He returned with his new Italian bride, Pisa. Their only son, Tough Schitt, became a professional wrestler and later moved to Minnesota to pursue a career in politics.

Now when someone says that you don't know Jack Schitt, you can correct them.

A panda walks into a restaurant and eats. After he is done, he shoots the waiter and leaves. The panda was later questioned why he did that. The panda told them, "Look me up and then you'll know."

The police the look up panda in the dictionary and find this description:

"Panda-

Eats shoots and leaves."

Source(s): I'm 13

A lawyer, an economist, and a teacher were going to the bathroom. The lawyer gets done, washes his hands, and then proceeds to use almost the entire roll of paper towels to dry his hands. He says "I was taught to be thorough." The economist gets done, washes his hands, but uses only one paper towel. He says "I was taught to be environmentally friendly." The teacher gets done and leaves without washing his hands. He says "I was taught not to pee on my hands!!!."

Sorry but I'm well above that range - lol

Luuuuv Slim!

;

Source(s): rt now
  • corl

OMG! That used to be splendid! Did you listen approximately the trainer who used to be serving to certainly one of her kindergarten pupils placed his boots on? He requested for support and he or she might see why. With her pulling and him pushing, the boots nonetheless did not desire to move on. When the moment boot used to be on, she had labored up a sweat. She nearly whimpered whilst the little boy mentioned, "Teacher, they are at the unsuitable ft." She regarded, and definite ample, they had been. It wasn't any less complicated pulling the boots off than it used to be placing them on. She controlled to hold her cool as in combination they labored to get the boots again on - this time at the proper ft. He then introduced, "These are not my boots." She bit her tongue as a substitute than get proper in his face and scream, "Why did not you assert so?" like she desired to do. Once once more she struggled to support him pull the unwell-becoming boots off. He then mentioned, "They're my brother's boots. My Mom made me put on them." She did not realize if she must snort or cry. She than mustered up the grace to struggle the boots onto his ft once more. She mentioned, "Now, in which are your mittens?" He mentioned, "I crammed them within the ft of my boots..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A small little one walked day-to-day to and from institution. Though the elements one morning used to be questionable and clouds had been forming, this little one made the day-to-day trek to the fundamental institution. As the day improved, the winds whipped up, at the side of thunder and lightning. The mom used to be concerned that her little one might be nervous strolling again dwelling from institution, and he or she herself feared the electric typhoon would damage her little one. Following the roar of the thunder, lightning might reduce by way of the sky like a flaming sword. Being worried, the mummy received into her automobile and drove alongside the path to her little one's institution. Soon she noticed her small little one strolling alongside, however at every flash of lightning, the little one might give up, appear up on the sky and smile. One adopted one more, whenever along with her little one preventing, watching on the streak of sunshine and smiling. Finally, the mummy known as and requested, "What are you doing!" Her little one responded, " I'm smiling for God, He continues taking pix of me!!!."

I don't know, but i second this request.

idk but i like ur username thats my favorite song :)