Why did Alan Grayson make so many enemies in his district?

Here's a site that's been created exclusively to destroy him: My Congressman is NUTS.com Excerpt from the "About Us" portion of site: Central Floridians formed My Congressman Is Nuts PAC as a response to the outrage and embarrassment within Central Florida over Alan Grayson's liberal... show more Here's a site that's been created exclusively to destroy him:

My Congressman is NUTS.com

Excerpt from the "About Us" portion of site:

Central Floridians formed My Congressman Is Nuts PAC as a response to the outrage and embarrassment within Central Florida over Alan Grayson's liberal positions and childish approach in Washington, D.C. We could no longer sit by and accept his inappropriate behavior and leftist big government agenda. He does not represent the values of Central Florida.

To be successful, we need your help. Please join our effort by making a contribution today! Through paid advertising and grassroots activities, we will hold Alan Grayson accountable for his votes and actions.

Please feel free to follow the link and view our paperwork on file with the FEC. We are a real organization made of real citizens who are committed to holding "Outrageous Alan" accountable.

Undoubtedly, we will be attacked for standing up to this bully, but the future of Central Florida is too important. Please stand tall and join us because our Congressman is NUTS!

And here's the main page:

http://www.mycongressmanisnuts.com/