Dan
Lv 7
Dan asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 decade ago

can you believe some idiots are comparing what Marlon King did to Steven Gerrard?

I mean come on people you may not like Liverpool thats up to you but do you need to be complete numpties how can you compare Gerrard hitting a man to a man who groped a woman then broke her nose because she refused his advances.

Update:

Thankyou people goes to show most people know the difference between groping a woman then breaking her nose because she turns you down and a man having a bar fight

Update 2:

Blimey alps hope that none of the females close to me in life ever meet you

Update 4:

1878 and sexual assault is what eh does it compare with a fight in a pub?

Update 5:

1878 yeah he did granted but by your theory he deserved all the time he got as it must be just as bad as what marlon king did.

Update 6:

why are the people who disagree with me about this failing to mention that marlon king has been done for SEXUAL assault not just assault.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no comparison at all. clipping a bloke in a bar is in a different universe than sexually assaulting and smashing a woman in the face. some people hink it's ok to hurt a woman though, mugs.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Marlon punched that girl several times, he didn't just touch her bottom. Both should be inside i agree but Marlon clearly has ascrew lose, its not the first time he has been charged with assault, and he has received stolen goods in the past. I bet he'll play the race card now. But he did wrong so he had better deal with it. Just because he is 'a millionair' does not make him above the law.

• 1 decade ago

King deserves his punishment, totally out of order, did like the soap comment earlier lol

Regarding Gerrard lets be honest he should have been punished too, not as severely as King but deserved some form of sentence however short just to send a message out to these people who think they are above the law, maybe its true he is more high profile than King.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i agree with you that king is a dumbass and shouldnt have beat anyone up, but from what i see from those questions is ppl either joking or talking about it.... i mean i dont see them saying gerrards was just as bad and stuff, there just poking fun. they are not comparing the incidents together... please go back to an english class or something and learn comparing and contrasting.... before u make fun of sum1 cuz they are joking around. anyways both were childish and u cant give up th fact that both deserve to be in prison right now, and my hope is king gets a harsh sentence. assaulting a woman is just wrong.

Source(s): and yes in the court of law they will be labelled as the same thing, assault..... just saying but that is not comparing both cases in which i think both were way too bad, gerrard and his mates curvestomped the man and that couldve killed him, so it was pretty bad man, marlons is different because he is just disgusting for a reason as of she didnt want to screw me and stuff.... but i have to admit having 5 or 6 ppl beating the sht out of u it is pretty bad, and if hte guy died would it have been worse than kings? yes! but anyways there is no excuse for hitting a lady its wrong, and its about control alot of times which is sexest
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mad! King had a sring of offences.

end of story

should be banned for life from football

How many chances

and u can't compare this to the dj episode

WHAT we should be discussing is the impact of the King case re English footie and if it affects our bid for the world cup.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok Gerrard was found not guilty , doesn't mean he didn't have a punch up but this was with another man , what King did was grope a woman then punched her , i didn't know he broke her nose though but the idiot deserves his sentence and maybe more , no comparisom between the 2 cases

Hello you above yes you THFC hope your ok mate

• Delboy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Some people are either T A S or just blinded by hatred but you're spot on , there's no comparison .

Edit . Good 'ol Alps never fails with a fcuking stupid answer !!

• They were both cowardly acts of violence and on the basis of equality of the sexes Gerrard was lucky to be found not guilty. However, King was much more violent and got what he deserves.

• 1 decade ago

Well said Dan. Is that Alps dude for real ? I'm start to think he likes courting controversy....... WAP.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Marlon King is more like Joey Barton

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.