Which RBs to start this week?

Ok, so I had a great draft in my 12 man league, and as a result have quite a few great options for RB. I would like to start 3, (2 RB positions and 1 flex)

Here is my lineup as I have it set right now:

QB: Matt Ryan

RB1: Chris Johnson

RB2: Ronnie Brown

RB/WR: Ray Rice

WR1: Donald Driver

WR2: Mike Sims-Walker

TE: Brent Celek

D/ST: Colts D

K: Ryan Lindell

Bench

Brandon Jacobs

Tony Gonzalez

Lee Evans

Packers D/ST

Tashard Choice

Mario Manningham

Jason Campbell

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The only change I would make is Gonzalez instead of Celek. Other than that keep your line up as it is. It's solid for this week.

• 1 decade ago

Nice Lineup! Donald Driver is having some good games, and he is playing the Vikings without the Vikes best CB. Brent Celek is doing pretty good. The only thing I might change is maybe the Packers D and the Colts, because I think the Packers are going to be trying to get to Favre.

Source(s): I play fantasy football, and i watch a ton of football
  • 1 decade ago

Great line up but i would put Tony Gonzalez in for Brent Celek at TE. Brent had great games with K kolb not D Mcnabb.

• 1 decade ago

Tony Gonzalez is a must start this week, put him in. As far as your RB's, I would start Brandon Jacobs and Ronnie Brown.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Looks like a team that I wouldnt want to be playing, you should win easily with the team you have in now dont change a thing, good luck.

• yes, agree with VicG, must go with Gonzalez, big games, big stars must step up

• rob
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

your lineup is fine don't change it

• 1 decade ago

You're good as is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.