What cities {globally} are qualified enough, to be called 'Sodom and Gomorrah' of our time and WHY!?

Sin city

Best Answer

Any place where mass amounts of gay sex and orgies are going on.

I would consider that to be any place with as a high as a population as Seattle. The most sexually obscene place in America would have to be Las Vegas - where money is gambled, sex is bought, and the night life is similar to the baboon life.

Source(s): You asked.

The "sins" being committed in Sodom and Gomorrah were possibly something quite different than anyone imagines them to be. I have a hunch that there is no human alive today that has the knowledge necessary to be capable of doing what got those cities attacked.

At any rate, I doubt that any more cities will be attacked again in the same fashion. The goals of the attack weren't achieved, so that tactic probably won't be used again.

not Vegas, I lived in that city for years. It is 5% selling sin to tourists and 95% hard working families trying to better themselves from all over the world working for low wages.. You want sin go to the jackoffs in new york

by the way prostitution is not legal in las vegas, you people watch to much television.

Probably San Francisco, due to their acceptance of, and tolerance for those who express their perversion on the streets in the form of parades. What an ungodly place!

Ahhhh yes---it's been so long since the pyschotic mass murdering deity of the abrahamics has done any wet work by his own hand. I'm sure the urges to kill and destroy have built to quite a crecendo by now--so yup probably time for this serial killer to strike again--few million and he will be sated for another millenia or two.

Stereotypically I would say Las Vegas.

• Val

Probably every city in America!