promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
YWWE>BVW>mwwe asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

YWWE Smackdown! pick winners and rate show and matches?

Smackdown! opens with Chris Jericho in the ring. He claims that he came so close to winning the World Heavywieght title at Judgement Day. It makes him sick that Triple H is still the champ. "Macho Man" Randy Savage comes out and tells Jericho to quit whining. After all Jericho was the wone pinned. and it was thanks to Savage hitting the elbow drop on Jericho. GM Eric Bischoff comes out and says they will settle the despute tonight to determine the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. Jericho v Savage is the main event

1. Los Guerreros v Kevin Thorn & Marques Cor Von

2. "Psycho" Sid Viscous v Tyler Reks & Yoshi Tatsu (handicapped match)

Ashley comes out and says its time to reclaim the Diva's Championship. She won the Diva's Battle Royal at Judgement Day and thinks she deserves to be the #1 contender. Katie Lea Burchill comes out and runs down Ashley, claiming to be the number 1 contender. Diva's Champion, Beth Phoenix comes out and destroys both Katie Lea and Ashley before her match

3. Beth Phoenix v Jenny Cash

4. King Booker v Mr. Kennedy (United States Championship Match)

Post match: regardless of who wins, Muhammed Hassan, Daivari and Eric Young attack both Kennedy and Booker. Muhammed Hassan grabs the United States Title and spits on it before throwing it to the ground

5. Chris Jericho v "Macho Man" Randy Savage (WHC #1 conteneder match)

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kevin Thorn&MCV

Sid Viscous

Jenny Cash

King Booker

Chris Jericho

Let Me Join

Pennywise The Clown

Heel

Male

Heavyweight

Signatures Spear And Samoan Drop

Finisher I Do They GTS Clutch And Drop Then And Do A Stunner I Call It The Laugh Of Doom

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.