People with no Facebook profiles are making comments?

I've seen comments and wall posts on some of my friends' Facebook accounts made by people who don't appear to have Facebook accounts. The link to their name doesn't work and they have no profile photo. At first, I thought they were private, but even on private profiles, you can still get to their... show more I've seen comments and wall posts on some of my friends' Facebook accounts made by people who don't appear to have Facebook accounts. The link to their name doesn't work and they have no profile photo. At first, I thought they were private, but even on private profiles, you can still get to their profile and it says it's private. So then I thought maybe they were people who deleted their FB accounts, but I still see the same people making comments/wall posts all the time.

How is this possible? I thought you had to have a FB account to make comments or posts to personal pages. They're even doing this on people whose FB pages are private.
Update: Yes, they're what? Deleted? You know how you can run the mouse over a person's name and a link shows up and you click it, it doesn't happen with these people. This one person posted a few days ago and then again today a few minutes ago, so I know it couldn't be someone with a deleted account. It... show more Yes, they're what? Deleted?

You know how you can run the mouse over a person's name and a link shows up and you click it, it doesn't happen with these people. This one person posted a few days ago and then again today a few minutes ago, so I know it couldn't be someone with a deleted account. It doesn't make sense how they're able to post.