Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

i want to go to college to become a pilot. what should should my major be to achieve this? thank you?

i dont know what my

masters should be or what classes i take etc! please help!

Favorite Answer

I think your question should be "I want to become pilot. What major should I select to best achieve this?"

The answer is Engineering, perferably Aeronautical, since this will give you a sufficient and a well rounded background in Physics, Mathmatics, and machinery. If your sole and only intent is to become a pilot, a Masters degree is not necessary. Cross that bridge after you get your Bachelor of Science.

Best of luck on your endeavor.

You only need a bachelor's degree in order to then apply for flight school. The best major for this would be anything related to aeronautics, as you will be tested on those subject in flight school