How long is the flight from the UK to Australia?

I've heard 13+ hours is that right?

If so what do you do in that time, go to sleep? read a book/magazine?

How do toilets on airplanes work? is there a hole in the bottom of the plain?? 0.o?

Update:

i mean plane*

Update 2:

I have been on a plane before but it was when i was a baby and twice when i was 3 years old altogether ive been on a plane 4 times but obviously i was young so i cant remember.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

is there a hole in the bottom of the plain?

lol

Oh, man, you are killing me.

Okay, back to your first question. If you fly from london to sydney, the flights may take more than 24 hours. You definitely need some sleep. And, you do whatever you want, just don't dig a hole on that plane. lol

If you are looking for cheap international flights, check here:

Cheap Flight Comparison

http://www.worldwidetravel.com/flights/

Good luck. Have fun. :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • CYM
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I suppose you haven't travelled on a plane before.

There is no direct flight from UK to Australia (which part are you going to). If you travel from Heathrow or Gatwick on Malaysia Airlines, you will transit in Kuala Lumpur airport. Journey takes 12 hours. Then continue your journey to Sydney which takes 8 hours. To Perth needs only 5 hours.

You can read books or magazines (buy them at the airports), play games on the console, listen to music or just sleep so that you arrive at your destination all ready to discover the tourist sites.

The toilets are small but using a strong suction system, the commote is always clean.

• 4 years ago

Premium economy is usually 2-6" more legroom and not much more in the way of services on most airlines. Business class will have many more amenities including lounge access, priority check-in, boarding, baggage handling as well as much better food and drinks. You'll also get a much bigger seat and possible a bed. Business class will cost thousands of dollars or pounds more, premium economy usually only costs hundreds more.

• CRW
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It can take between 24-30 hours depending of the time of the lay over.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

About 10 movies long depending on which airline

Qantas/BA have the most direct routes

• 1 decade ago

its around 20 hours plus a refuel stop

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.