Raju asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

My penis size and lenght is small just 4.5 inches how can i increase any medicine available in pune?

i am very unhappy due to this please can you help

Favorite Answer

no medicine will grow penises penis grows as per genes till 19/21 years min needed for sex is 3.5 ins worlds average is 6 ins porns excuse

Increase Penis Size Naturally

I wouldn't recommend you to use the medicines...

Moreover, you are about the average..

A non-erect penis usually measures between 8.5cm and 10.5cm (3-4 inches) from tip to base.

The average figure is about 9.5cm (3.75 inches), but this kind of precise measurement is rather valueless. Many factors can cause a temporary shrinkage of two inches or more, for instance cold weather or going swimming, so you needn't worry if you happen to fall short of the average figure.

Of course, it's true that some men have big penises and some have smaller ones, just as some men have small feet and some have big feet, but the measurement is not - repeat not - an index of virility.

No matter how often it's written that penile size doesn't matter, and that women aren't attracted to a man because of the length of his organ, the average male continues to think the same way.

Hey buddy generally we males may quite easily underestimate the size of their own penis relative to that of others, because of the foreshortening obtained from looking down, or because of the accumulation of fat at the base of the penis. A survey by sexologists showed that many men who believed that their penis was of inadequate size had average-sized penises...

3.5 inches is much worthy which will help u to fetch u a baby..

4.5 - 6" is the avg size.. more than that will not be categorized under human.. hope mine was usefull....

Source(s): Self experience

BELIEVE ME! SIZE DOES NOT MATTER. IT IS HOW YOU USE IT. I have been with a man with a 4 inch penis before and DAMN did he know how to use it!!! Then again, i have been with one other man who had about the same size and he SUCKED! lol Anyways, its really how u use it. I honestly prefer a smaller penis... it just feels better to me. Larger penis' hurt! U can try using extenze if you're really upset about it. My boyfriend used it one time and saw a difference! But stuff like that works differently for everyone. Anyways... hope that helps!

;o)

Hi Raju! Don't worry about the size of your penis. What matters is whether it performs or not. Don't try to know or find the biggest size and stop worrying that yours is small. Develop the feeling that " I am what I am". Length is not required to satisfy a lady.

Natural Penis Enlargement Exercises - http://LongPenis.uzaev.com/?qLuF

You haven't given your age or culture. Your name indicates a culture whereby you may end up with a shorter enis than the average American male.

You need to find peace with the tool you were given. Find a girl with a nice small ***** and you’ll both be happy (:

Raju: We have what we have and that's it. There are larger and smaller one out there so you have nothing to be ashamed of. Be proud it works fine, and feels good. Good Luck Steve