Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中文翻英文

專科時,我在達美樂披薩打工,因為屬於美式速食,常常都會有外國人來買披薩,有一次,一個台灣人帶著一個外國人來買披薩,點餐完後,那個外國人拿了100元要給我當小費,但那台灣人馬上制止,她對那外國人說在台灣沒這習慣,我本來伸手要拿了,只號尷尬的說不用了,我的小費就這樣飛走了...

我很喜歡在達美樂工作,不過遇到下雨天就不開心,偏偏台灣人很喜歡在下雨天訂披薩...

英文口是要用的,感恩不盡~

還有另一篇,如果可以的話真的很感謝^^

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

突然想到,不要翻譯軟體的,謝謝^^

Rating
  • SKIITE
    Favorite Answer

專科時,我在達美樂披薩打工,

When I was in junior college, I worked at Domino's pizza as a part time job.

因為屬於美式速食,常常都會有外國人來買披薩,

Because it was American fast food, there were many foreigners came to buy some food.

有一次,一個台灣人帶著一個外國人來買披薩,

Once there was a Taiwanese came to buy pizza with a foreigner.

點餐完後,那個外國人拿了100

元要給我當小費,

After ordering, that foreigner took a hundred dollars out and handed to me as tip.

但那台灣人馬上制止,她對那外國人說在台灣沒這習慣,

But that Taiwanese stopped him immediately. She told him that we didn't actually do that in Taiwan.

我本來伸手要拿了,只號尷尬的說不用了,我的小費就這樣飛走了...

I was about to accept it. But I could only said no thanks awkwardly. That was how my tip flew away from me.

I liked working at Domino's pizza. But my mood would be ruined if it

rained. Unfortunately, people in Taiwan really liked to order pizza in

rainy days.

全文

rainy days.

若不滿意請麻煩通知小弟

我會刪除解答

謝謝您

希望幫到

Source(s): 自己

In my college school days, I had a part time job in 達美樂pizza shop.

Because it is an American style fast food shop, many foreigners come here to buy pizza quite often.

One day, a Taiwanese customer who takes a foreigner friend buys a pizza here.

After they order the meal, that foreigner wants to give me 100 dollars for tip.

However ,that Taiwanese stopped him.She said to the foreigner that【we do not have the custom to give tips to waiters or waitress】

Originally, I would like to take that money.......I felt so embarrassed.(形容詞)

And then my tips just flew away...........

I like to work in 達美樂pizza shop very much.

When it is a rainy day on that day, I feel unhappy.

However, we Taiwanese like to order pizza just on rainy days.

When I was in junior college, I had a part-time job in Dominos. Foreigners often came to buy pizzas as these were fast food. Once, a Taiwanese brought a foreigner and bought pizza. After ordering, the foreigner took out a hundred as tips. However, the Taiwanese stopped him immediately and told him that he need not to give tips in Taiwan. I was going to receive at first but I had to reject the tips then. It was embarrassed. My tips were gone..

I love to work in Dominos. However, I dislike raining days because there would be more orders.

Specialist, I have to work at Domino's Pizza, as are American-style fast food, and often there will be a foreigner to buy a pizza on one occasion, a Taiwanese with a foreigner to buy a pizza, ordering finished, That took a foreigner to give me 100 yuan when the tip, but the people of Taiwan to stop immediately, she said that foreigners in Taiwan have not the habit, I was reaching to bring it, and only embarrassing to say, No. No, I Thus tip flew off ...

I'm like Domino's work, but the experience is not happy on rainy days, but many people in Taiwan like the rain set in Pizza ...