Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Can the Knicks win a championship this year?

They have only lost 1 game this year. Can they win a championship this year? Or will the Lakers win again?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Ponch
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a die hard Knick fan, If you cut me open i would bleed blue and orange. I would love nothing more then for the Knicks to win the title. But that is not going to happen this year. It is nearly impossible for this club to get that far into the postseason,if they manage to make the playoffs at all. But,hopefully next year they can sign two major free agents(LeBron and Wade) and make a legitimate run at the NBA Finals.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The Knicks is going to lose again tonight against the Bobcats

Is the Knicks going to the Championship? Hell No

I think its going to be Celtics in the championship this year even though they punish my Bobcats this past Wednesday :(

Source(s): Gooo Bobcats!!!!!!
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

lebron receiving a standing ovation. knick won't win any championship the next 20 year. cleveland is lebron's home town. he still have friend and family that lives there. and not all fans turn on him.

• 1 decade ago

The only way the Knicks can win this year(or even the division), is if the Celtics officially change their name to "The Knicks".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ya they played only one game. so 0-1...I say they go 29-52 since they suck really bad this year,,they might be the worst in the east

• 1 decade ago

Only if Patrick Ewing makes a comeback.

• Ron-D
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

they have as big as a chance as the Rams to win the SuperBowl, I dont think LAL is gonna win again either

• 1 decade ago

HAHA no chance! i think lakers would be my favorite to win the champion. its way too early to tell though.

• 1 decade ago

Fail

• Yes. No. Maybe.

Pick one. I'm sure one of those is the best answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.