Ginger
Lv 6
Ginger asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Does Stephanie Courtney or Flo in those Progressive insurance ads wear a plastic bump to make her hair full?

I can't believe that her natural hair is that high.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

She does, at one point you can see it. :P

• 1 decade ago

I don't know who those people are but I can tell you that there is a product used in Hollywood and it's a hair spray called Phat hair that you spray on with a tad of teasing and it makes the hair look thick and full. There are other things called falls and pieces that attach to the original hair. The problem with any falls and pieces that are attached is that once on you can't wash your hair so you'd wear your style for several days and may stink. I hadn't thought about the stink until I was watching Dancing with the Stars a few seasons back when one of the male dancers complained about how his partner stunk because of her fall because she couldn't wash her hair often.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Agreed. could not spend any considerable time with somebody stoked over spending $4 hundred on their nametag, yet a quick term coverage with comprehensive coverage for me- could desire to be advantageous.

• 1 decade ago

That woman is so annoying, but she has a few funny commercials. She reminds me of Phoebe from Friends.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i'm sure she wears bump-its.

• 1 decade ago

probably. either that or LOTS of hairspray.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.