Really freaked out my girlfriend need help?

As a teenager I suffered from severe depression and formed a strong bond with the character Garfield and his outlook. Its sad but reading garfield anthologies obsessively was the only thing that made me feel normal and it eventually took on something of an erotic fixation.

To avoid feeling like a sicko I drew pictures of garfield with a womans(Think Pamela anderson circa 1991) body and garfields head, so that I was assured that my fixation wasn't with animals or repressed homosexuality. This garfield/pam hybrid still had the same biting wit and acerbic outlook and tended to cut herself in self loathing while wolfing down a lasagna to fill the void after sleeping with drawings of a much more handsome and muscular version of myself. These drawings eventually evolved into erotic fanfiction starring garfield and myself (In my head Garfield still has a womans body but someone reading the stories would think Im having sex with regular Garfield.) I killed off Jon in a jealous rage, I didn't touch Odie, I enjoy his companionship and don't mind if he watches.

The stories are your pretty basic wish fulfillment stuff, balanced with self loathing rants. I've been doing this near daily for years and I have a substantial amount of writing in a folder I keep buried in 8 different folders.

My girlfriend stumbled across them by accident when they came up in a search and is pretty freaked out. How can I show her I'm just a normal guy with a weird outlet for my psychological problems and not some kind of sicko?

Here is a small sample so you get the picture.

I looked at her as she lay on the floor crying, my satisfied cock dripped droplets of life juice on her toes, flaccid yet still distended, looking satisfied like a man who has just run a mile and is rewarding himself with a slice of pie.

She reached for the knife as she always did and sliced into her familiar wound, mumbling 'i hate you, i hate you'. Its your own worthless soul you hate, god hates us all and thats why he laughs, he created the world to laugh at our pain, now eat up! I kicked her in the stomach incapacitating her and as she doubled over forced a pan of lasagna down her stupid throat, she coughed most of it up but I made her lick up every last drop as she cried the tears of an empty soul I found my cock get hard from her pain and went for her ***, rubbing her blood gushing forearm into her stupid face.

Odie looked at me with a look of fear mingled with hatred but he new not to interfere, and I could tell by his doggie hardon that he didn't truly mind, she would suck him off later he knew for my amusement. I made her suck many people off, to gain friends in the community but mostly to humiliate her and destroy any self esteem she had left.

Favorite Answer

God I hope you are not serious because I just died laughing.

Bee Movie Fanfiction

you re relationship has a sucking chest wound now ... you just revealed too much maybe... she will hate you for that... find a new woman who is into comics and maybe she will groove on your fetish....ultimately you need to grow your balls...you are not afraid to dominate a women in effigy through your secret comic pursuit...but the real girl makes you go online like a punk and ask for help when your real side is exposed...welcome to manhood ...are you gonna let her emotions( which realistically are justified- btw what is with all the sick **** anyway? ) shatter who you are? you are the Marquis De Sade in writing...but a sissy in life... you wont have these situations if you are ******* real from the start... your fakery got you into this mess...

PS....it was a great read... good luck young man

I hope this is a joke, if it isn't please seek help immediately, and just talk to your girlfriend, be open and honest with it. People have fantasies, that part is normal, however this type is kinda weird... kinda like you're a furry... If she loves you she'll probably understand that you do have this fantasy. In the mean time though i would advise you to talk to someone (a Professional psychiatrist, or a therapist... even your guidance councillor if you're still in school) Just so you better understand what these fixations mean.

This could quite possibly be the weirdest thing I've ever read. I think you should definitely consider seeing a psychotherapist for this Pam/Garfield hybrid....what the hell?! I'm just floored at how strange this is. See someone, ASAP.

PS - This reminds me of the movie Superbad when the guy keeps drawing *****. Seems like you have a similar obsession.

does she think those science fiction writers are weirdo's?? hey you have an imagination and if that helps you deal with your problems then keep doing it, dont let anyone tell you how you can deal with your problems, unless it's actually hurting someone.. but it seems that you took on the character of garfield minus the womens body,and pain that you may have felt when you where younger you give it to that charcter... just tell her it's your way of dealing with emotional problems and things that may of happened when you were younger and your sorry if it offends her.

Well might I say, old pal, upon reading your message I was met with a combination of both surprise and quite a tingling sensation below the left ear. Why is this you might ask? I was infected with herpes... on the ear. Yes on the ear. "Why is this?" you might ask, good sir. In 2006 I was experimenting with a very good, moral friend and a nondetachable artifact imitating the human male's reproductive organ and my friend... I'll call him Bill, because that was his name, decided it would be fun to blindfold me and make me think his own disease-ridden reproductive organ was our experimenting device. He then proceeded to ram the whole thing in my ear. Barely a near death experience! Ha! As you see this unfortunate case hasn't affected my sense of humor yet. Clearly the friend wasn't as good as I thought, heh! Till next time, I'll keep you posted good sir... if the STDs don't kill me by then! Hah! Or was that in bad taste? If so, sorry, I did not intend this by any means.

You have no chance in fixing that. Dump her and marry the person who wrote "She Wants the Bee", an erotic Bee Movie fanfiction, or the person who wrote "My Immortal", a Harry Potter fanfiction.

See a professional they help us see the things that we can not see as for your girl friend she will be alright she just wishes could write a good novel good luck

Source(s): Life

I was quite impressed with your writing style until closer to the end. I think the only one who can get you out of this mess is

sojewtastic!

You've met your match!!

• Jayman

Find a new girlfriend and make sure you put that crap away and don't let any other girl find it or you are going to be a lonely person.