Heisenberg asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

haha i knew my yankees would tie it if burnett pitches like that in philly game 5 say goodbye philly?

philly hows burnett a$$ taste good wow what a beast sorry to say this is going to game 7 and yankees win in 6 or 7 if burnett is on the mound in game 5 say goodbye to ur home advantage he killed you tonight and now we got pettite which only gave up 2 runs in 5 starts and then cc and sabathia we might just sweep u at home a win it haha

you idiot i been a yankees fan my whole life i was watching them when they were in 3rd place last year im realy riding the bandwagon been a yankee fan my whole life pal good one on that cause you pirates suck

im 17 u moron good one on that to and i will you 40 year old virgin ur gunna call me a bandwagon stfu ur 40 years old prbably and a virgin get a life

ok and phillies won one game too and all you philly fans think your winning it and guess what hamels sucks this year and u want to talk about road but you team sucks at home and we got cc and burnett starting game 4 and 5 and so what he outplayed you tonight philly fans take it like men and stop whinning cuz we got a series here

ok tampa said that we have a different team and jimmy rollins wont shut his mouth about how you guys are gonna win in 5 games its funny cuz lebron teammate said that last year and they lost haha

and not to mention you bullpen sucks and utley and lee are your whole team and you lost to rockies and dodgers at home and what makes u think ur gunna win all your home games with 1 day rest i dont think so idiot

ok i type like this on the computer cuz i dont give a **** and by the way its hard to type when i drunk and kind of high and you in college ok and your the mature one fighting with someone whos younger than you and your in college your real mature u stupid idiot get a life and go suck off your preffesor ok your in college wow congrats on that but ur still never kissed and girl or did anything with a girls grow up kid ur in college

good one but i just got done with your mother and by the way theres actually two girls over my house u dumb **** and already made out with one of them what u doing sitting in ur dorm room jerking your meat to ur girlfriend whos ******* someone else cuz ur to far and ur dick is small lmao but im going to be the mature one now cuz ur arent and im gunna go peace out the ones whos in college ill give you some advice stop sucking d1ck and grow up haha

• Favorite Answer

You've contributed tremendously to the Yankee's success, and I don't know where they would be without you riding there band wagon. Also, punctuation doesn't cost any money in case you were wondering. Lastly, were is the question in this? You rant on about how incredible the Yankees are, but you fail to ask anything. You aren't apart of the team, and never will be because of your lack of skill in life. Keep riding that band wagon...

- 1st thing: I'm not your pal, I don't hang out with 11 year olds

- 2nd thing: Wow. Your a true fan! 3rd place, that must be hard to deal with. Try 17 consecutive losing seasons you prick. And also, what does "you Pirates" mean? Last time I checked I'm not on the team. Make sure you pay attention in your middle school English class tomorrow and then try to make a legitimate comment.

-Nice try...I'm 19 and am in college. Dude, you really need to pay attention in school, because it looks like you haven't been paying attention recently because of your grammar. Let this be the moment were you chose education over drug use. Also, I've banged more girls than the amount of times you've masturbated in your life, so calling me a "40 year old virgin" is one of the most far fetched statements I've ever heard in my life.

- HAHAHA! Shows what kind of a life you have. Don't you have to be in home room in 8 hours? Have fun tossing your boyfriends salad tonight, while pleasuring yourself to the thought of Derek Jeter you sick freak...

- Wow dude, you are a complete badass. I wish I was as cool as you. Your like the ultimate player...making out with girls. Kiss her good night after you snort your next line...

Dude!! lol the yanks dont want burnett pitching in philly

Burnett is not the same pitcher on the road. why do you think they started burnett over petit tonight?? Burnett's era is almost a run higher on the road. Before you start anoitning AJ burnett the next jack morris... think about it first

Lee was more dominant in game 1 and the phills have Lee for 3 games if needed.

you gotta be more concerned with Aroid having more K's (6) than the yanks have scored runs (4) in this series

0-8 6 k's for this aroid gets 25 mill?? you and I could k 6 times. hell we might even put a ball in play

Phillies will win, 5-3. Pedro will bypass 6-7 innings supply up 2 runs. the bullpen will supply yet another one run and the phillies gets 3 of burnett and a pair of off BP.usual phillies will win :]

dude lets not get ahead of ourselves. we did good today but the Phillies are a really impressive team. Yankees fans we can celebrate today, cant wait for 2morrows game. If Pettite can pitch like he did game 6 of the ALCS than we can for sure win.

Source(s): me

Wow. You won ONE game to tie the series, chill. This doesn't automatically equal the World Series title!

oh my god, you are sooo coool. if there's 2 girls at your house right now why are you on yahoo answers? obviously you're getting nowhere.

bandwagon.

learn to type.

get a life.

you should meet the Philly Joe I think you guys would be friends

• 4-3.

Have some class you dam fool. what are you 13 ?

thats what tampa said last year

but can you help me i couldn't find out who my daddy is wha waaa whaa