Storm
Lv 4
Storm asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Do you like Pisces actresses or Scorpio actresses better?

1.Pisces: Dakota Fanning, Drew Barrymoore, Eva Longoria, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Glenn Close, Rachel Weisz, Vanessa Williams, Eva Mendez, Kristin Davis

2.Scorpio: Jodie Foster, Meg Ryan, Anne Hathaway, Winona Ryder, Calista Flockhart, Brittany Murphy, Demi Moore, Goldie Hawn, Roseanne Barr, Whoopi Goldberg, Tara Reid

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Scorpio women. You cant help but to keep your eyes on them. they are more edgier also. Pisces actresses are kinda boring. sorry

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pisces actresses. A lot of the Scorpio actresses are not versatile as they play pretty much the exact same character in every movie.

• 1 decade ago

Im a pisces and dakota fanning and i have the same birthday feb 23!!! same with emily blunt (devil wears prada) but i like them both the same!

• 1 decade ago

I like Pisces actresses better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

scorpios 4 sure

jodie foster, goldie hawn, hellooooo??

!!!TO THE ANSWER BELOW MINE!!!:

thats not even true !!

pretty much all the scorpio actresses are LEGENDS and all the pisces actresses are just eye candy. (yes some of them are good actresses) and yes dakota fanning... but she always plays the gifted creepy child in every movie.

THAT is actualy a really false statement... and I would normaly get more mad.... but I'm on meds for that now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither, really. But if I have to choose one I would pick Pisces.

Source(s): Capricorn.
  • 1 decade ago

DEFINITELY Scorpio actresses. You Left out Nia long and Gabrielle Union for the Scorpios too

And who is that that is hating on us that say Scorpio? They're great!.

What do you think?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pisces bc dakota fanning..she's really good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.