Would a 6 year old child's ultimate version of heaven look like Candy Land?

I've heard people say that heaven is a place where you are always happy, all your dreams come true, and other things along these lines.

If a child dies, do they get a child's heaven filled with candy and toys, or does everyone go to the same place?

• Kuji
    Favorite Answer

I don't really believe in heaven at all. Assuming it does exist, i think it would be more of a state of mind and spirit. It doesn't really matter if a child eats only candy in heaven or if meatloaf tastes like candy there or if the child simply exists in a state of joy comparable, in a 6 year old child's mind, to eating a mountain of chocolate. As I understand it, what makes heaven heavenly is the presence of God. I would think just being there would be bigger than the most imaginable sugar rush, whether you are an adult or a child.

What I like to think is every family has there own home that has what you like and all your family shares the same house. But I'm pretty sure that once your an angel material things don't matter. But to answer your question yes most 6 year olds think of toys and candy when thinking of heaven.

Literally, he loved you to death. Explain first off that suicide is the last option, even after a bout with highly addictive drugs such as heroin (iMo) Explain that not everyone has the same state of mind and mental stability. No matter what you say, it will have a lasting effect on your child, in 1999, my brother who was 7 at the time had a best friend whose father killed himself, i was only 9, but i still know the boy and i know it affects him to this day.

Everyone who goes to Heaven goes to the same place.

Who is going to be the one to make the toys and candy, Santa Claus and his angelic elves?

Every one goes to the same place, NOWHERE. Not Heaven, not Hell, but NOWHERE. Heaven and Hell make for nice stories, but in reality, that is all they are, STORIES.

• It is the Vision of God, the Beatific Vision. God is all Goodness...to a boy, man, dog, angel, whatever.

everybody will go to the same place, there will be no sorrow, no fighting, no sickness, and etc..., heaven will be a peaceful place

Dude, my version looks like that...