Did Michael Jackson ever sing "Who Is It" on stage?

I cannot find any videos on YouTube when I type 'michael jackson who is it live'. Can you please help me :)

Favorite Answer

No, he didn't.

The other poster is correct, Who Is It was never meant to be released but was due to popular demand. The video itself was shot in rushed circumstances and was directed by David 'Fight Club' Fincher.

Also, certain shots in the video are not of Michael himself, but of an MJ impersonator E'Casanova.

E'Cas can be seen in shots of 'Michael' in the car, sleeping on the plane, waving in the background etc. This was done this way as Michael was touring at the time.

No, MJ never sang Who Is It live. Who Is It was never originally intended for release. Michael did an unrehearsed a capella beat box version on the Oprah interview and the public reaction was soo intense that MJ record company decided to release it as a single.

• dobby

I don't think he did, but he did a song with britney spears I forget which one it was. but I never seen who is it in a live concert.

I'm not sure. I've never seen it.

• I'm not sure, I can't find any either (:

no, thats a song u would sing right before sticking little boys into his....

well we all know where this is going.