promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Did Michael Jackson ever sing "Who Is It" on stage?

I cannot find any videos on YouTube when I type 'michael jackson who is it live'. Can you please help me :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, he didn't.

The other poster is correct, Who Is It was never meant to be released but was due to popular demand. The video itself was shot in rushed circumstances and was directed by David 'Fight Club' Fincher.

Also, certain shots in the video are not of Michael himself, but of an MJ impersonator E'Casanova.

E'Cas can be seen in shots of 'Michael' in the car, sleeping on the plane, waving in the background etc. This was done this way as Michael was touring at the time.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

No, MJ never sang Who Is It live. Who Is It was never originally intended for release. Michael did an unrehearsed a capella beat box version on the Oprah interview and the public reaction was soo intense that MJ record company decided to release it as a single.

• dobby
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't think he did, but he did a song with britney spears I forget which one it was. but I never seen who is it in a live concert.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure. I've never seen it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I'm not sure, I can't find any either (:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, thats a song u would sing right before sticking little boys into his....

well we all know where this is going.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.