Are ugg outlets reliable ?

I recently got uggs from 2009ugg-outlet.com

& they havent came yet, it been a week & a half.

Any info on the site ?

I emailed today also.

Favorite Answer

I am a big fan of Uggs, but I am always afraid that I will get screwed over if I buy them anywhere else besides the official site or a big department store. I would probably e-mail the company/website and see if you get an answer back! Good Luck

okay, i am a big fan of uggs, but many people try to rip you off. like i went to two stores a shoe store and a store called Humphrey's. I looked at two of the same pair of uggs. The uggs in Humphrey's were about $200 and the ones in the shoe retail store were around $300. Sometimes the larger retail stores will rip you off besides the ones that are small and arent really spread all over the country. Most of the time the smaller retailers won't rip you off. even though their prices may seem small go compare them in other stores like payless or somwhere. hope i could help. =]

Add uggs outlet store online To Your Wardrobe, And Add Beauty And Confidence To Yourself. Welcome To Your Order!

I've never used that site.

But you should never buy Uggs from a site other than the authentic Ugg Australia site: http://www.uggaustralia.com/

Or you can buy Uggs at department stores.

:]