Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Pink Floyd fans: are PF extremely pretentious and overrated (please read details of the question)?

Pink Floyd is so damn boring. Is it necessary for them to add sounds to everything? Like the cash register, I think there is a helicopter on one of their songs, boring. Then they have the classroom 'Another Brick in the Wall', which is innovative as hell, sure; but not anything special. You can say the same thing for their lasers in the live shows, innovative; but not indicative of any incredible musical talent. Their music is boring and slow, unfortunately.

I think it's pretty stupid for all these kids here to be wearing DSOTM shirts, and not know anything about Pink Floyd besides the album.. I have only met one kid who knows stuff about Pink Floyd and wears the clothes.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They were great with Syd Barrett, though.

• Barson
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I bought dark side of the moon to see what all the hype was about. Elevator music. Makes a good coaster though

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bring your negativity some place else. Why bother talking sh!t on bands 0.o Who cares.

• 1 decade ago

The great thing about music is that if you don't like it, no one's twisting your arm to listen to it.

Rock on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well you obviously haven't ever dropped acid or chewed shrooms and listened their stuff, because if you had, you wouldn't have asked such an asinine question.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Leave us kids alone!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not a fan of weed or LSD then?

• 1 decade ago

VB&J

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.