swollen eyelids and swollen under eye. HELP?!?

Last night both my eyelids became swollen and my left under eye became swollen as well. I think it is due to an allergy from a makeup or skincare product that i used. Before my eyelids were dry and itching at times, so maybe adding the makeup or skincare to the dry and itchy skin caused the swelling? Anyway, i was wondering how to get rid of this! And long is the swelling going to last? Is there anyway they will be better by halloween?

Eye problerms should always be promptly checked by an ophthalmologist. Chances are, though, that it's a stye or minor eye infection. Something like Gentamicin (a prescribed eye antibiotic) should clear it up. Until you do see an eye doctor, apply warm compresses two or three times a day. Don't use any over-the-counter remedies until you get an OK from a doctor. (OTC remedies can sometimes hide or distort the underlying problem and can make diagnosis or treatment difficult.)

Try using medicine for Styes. It is sold over the counter and it could be very possible that it is what you have. You could also just be having an allergy and for that just take some Benadryl to help stop the itching.

Source(s): Had a stye before.

stop usin the product u used n put ice on the swelling to make it go down n it will probably go down by halloween.

try a freezing a spoon and then putting it on your eyes. The coldness should reduce the swelling.

It could be because something went under your ilids. Put ice on them, they wont be as swollen.