where i get internet marketing details?

where i get internet marketing details?

how to promote web site?

i have good products in hand but don't have online/ net marketing knowledge?

how to submit site for search engine?

how to add more links?

please tell me how to start for online marketing? i am Ready to invest my hours for that,

Favorite Answer

There are many courses you can take that are sold online. I recommend one and it is called Commission Blueprint 2.

Also there are many books sold on Amazon for everything you need as well.

The best places to find info on how to market on the search engines are blogs/sites that are created by SEOs or Internet Marketers. Here are some examples.

searchengineland.com

searchenginejournal.com

simplefuzz.com

seobook.com

searchenginewatch.com

Those are great resources.

Source(s): I run an SEO company and I also contribute to some of the top SEO blogs online.

You need to first start with your keywords for each of your products. Using free Google keyword research tools you can find great search phrases that you have a chance to rank with. Buy a domain name using your best keywords. You can get a great website by checking out the vendors on warriorforum.com

After that, all the work is in getting quality traffic. You need to do all of these:

Article marketing

Blog commenting

Forum postings

RSS feed sumissions

Directory submissions

Profile backlinking

Web 2.0 account creations-such as hubpages -squidoo lenses

Blog creations

Bookmarking

For more information check out the book that walks you through step by step.

Are you going to do internet marketing for your website on your own or are you looking for internet marketing consultant and internet marketing company in your region.

To learn and get knowledge on internet marketing just search in search engines "what is internet marketing",

"how to do internet marketing" ,

"how to promote website" and so on.

There are many companies in India that provide quality, guaranteed internet marketing solutions are affordable, cheaper rates. Rather than spending time to learn you can use your potential in your core job.

Website promotion services include:

Submissions to search engines - just search on net "list of search engines" - you get number of search engines; it is free fill your website details and submit.

Similarly do for directory submissions.

Internet marketing is basically content marketing. Perhaps you should Google "content marketing for beginners". You might fiend some websites with free information to help you get started. Good luck!

Hey i can help you get started. I am a seo trainer, I'll train you to become an expert in internet marketing so that you can promote your products online and make lots of money.

Please go to http://www.seotrainingclass.in/ thanks.

type in yahoo advertising then follow also google ads