girlfriend's poop fell on the floor in front of me?

i was hanging out with my girlfriend (or exgirlfriend) the other day and she was walking in front of me. a ball of poo dropped out between her legs onto the floor and i nearly stepped on it. i was so grossed out that i said i needed to go home and i haven't seen her since or answered her calls. how do i act like this never happened or dump her without telling her what happened?

thanks

64 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ask her to fully explain. If it is weird and not sufficient, break up. Thanks for the mental image. Anyone got any brain bleach?

• Login to reply the answers
  • ranay
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sorry buddy. She 'dumped' YOU. Just write this one as a loss and maybe sometime in the future, you can humor family and friends with this story during a dinner party.

• 1 decade ago

Mr. C answers: What hell? Are you dating a freaking horse? Or maybe even a goat! I think if I ever saw a ball of **** fall out of someone that I was with, I would immediately stop what I was doing, hold my nose and scream "What the F*** is that" "You nasty whore"and then run away.

And if Id ever been with her---I would visit the nearest health clinic.

Source(s): www.iseestupidpeople.net
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well that's disgusting. I honestly don't know how you can say it to her without making it blatantly obvious why you did it. You might have to wait a while, so she doesn't connect the two things. Is that the only reason you want to break up with her? I just can't believe she let that happen. It's not very ladylike :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You are such a troll, women are not pigs like men.

I can see a women posting this about maybe you...

Oh, maybe you did this in front of a chic and want to see if she is leaving you so you swapped the tables.

You are pathetic, grow up!

Kara

• 1 decade ago

you should tell her u saw what she did and there is no reason hiding the fact that she cant hold her poo in. go to her house with diapers wrapped like a present so you can help her and make her think shes getting a gift at the same time. good luck!

Source(s): my boyfriend does it all the time
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell her that girls don't poop and that because of this fact that she is no longer a girl. Considering this idea, you can then tell her that you are a straight man and will only date a girl.

Oh wait, that would not follow the conditions you wish to.. so I think you should tell her that it's not her but it's you, and that you need to break up. Maybe try and score some break-up sex if you're not still traumatized by the poop incident.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Read the book "Every Body Poops" and youll understand ;P

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Pick up the poop and eat it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL I know if my boyfriend had seen me do something like he would dump me in a New York Minute!

What I want to know is what caused her to do that? Can she not control herself?

• Ranine
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Are you serious? You can't be, Oh my, i would never believe it even if i saw it with my own eyes!

That's gross, hahaha, i don't believe it happened.

And ofcourse you shouldn't dump her because of that, silly :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.