girlfriend's poop fell on the floor in front of me?

i was hanging out with my girlfriend (or exgirlfriend) the other day and she was walking in front of me. a ball of poo dropped out between her legs onto the floor and i nearly stepped on it. i was so grossed out that i said i needed to go home and i haven't seen her since or answered her calls. how do i act like this never happened or dump her without telling her what happened?

thanks

Favorite Answer

Ask her to fully explain. If it is weird and not sufficient, break up. Thanks for the mental image. Anyone got any brain bleach?

• ranay

Sorry buddy. She 'dumped' YOU. Just write this one as a loss and maybe sometime in the future, you can humor family and friends with this story during a dinner party.

Mr. C answers: What hell? Are you dating a freaking horse? Or maybe even a goat! I think if I ever saw a ball of **** fall out of someone that I was with, I would immediately stop what I was doing, hold my nose and scream "What the F*** is that" "You nasty whore"and then run away.

And if Id ever been with her---I would visit the nearest health clinic.

Source(s): www.iseestupidpeople.net

Well that's disgusting. I honestly don't know how you can say it to her without making it blatantly obvious why you did it. You might have to wait a while, so she doesn't connect the two things. Is that the only reason you want to break up with her? I just can't believe she let that happen. It's not very ladylike :)

You are such a troll, women are not pigs like men.

I can see a women posting this about maybe you...

Oh, maybe you did this in front of a chic and want to see if she is leaving you so you swapped the tables.

You are pathetic, grow up!

Kara

you should tell her u saw what she did and there is no reason hiding the fact that she cant hold her poo in. go to her house with diapers wrapped like a present so you can help her and make her think shes getting a gift at the same time. good luck!

Source(s): my boyfriend does it all the time

Tell her that girls don't poop and that because of this fact that she is no longer a girl. Considering this idea, you can then tell her that you are a straight man and will only date a girl.

Oh wait, that would not follow the conditions you wish to.. so I think you should tell her that it's not her but it's you, and that you need to break up. Maybe try and score some break-up sex if you're not still traumatized by the poop incident.

Read the book "Every Body Poops" and youll understand ;P

Pick up the poop and eat it!

LOL I know if my boyfriend had seen me do something like he would dump me in a New York Minute!

What I want to know is what caused her to do that? Can she not control herself?

• Ranine

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Are you serious? You can't be, Oh my, i would never believe it even if i saw it with my own eyes!

That's gross, hahaha, i don't believe it happened.

And ofcourse you shouldn't dump her because of that, silly :)