Funny Halloween costume ideas?

I need an easy costume for halloween that I can make at home. I wanna do something funny or sarcastic but I won't be able to think of anything good in the next few days.

• Lynx
    Best Answer

Nudist

Just go nude.

Or get a pair of black shorts and shirt. Then make up a black sign saying CENSORED in white letters (like the old Bugs Bunny cartoons). It doesn't actually show anything and is funny.

Glow Stick Costumes. New this year and really unique and fun. Shop 4 best prices.

AN OLD MAN - stuff a little pillow or something into a plaid shirt to make yourself look fat, pull your hair into a messy bun and put a hat on top, use eyeliner over your eyebrows to make them look really big, make wrinkles on your forhead w/ eyeliner, use white powder on your face, wear a fake mustache, big glasses, and men's shoes.

oh and don't forget the cane

waldo

white shirt and red duct tape

big nerdy glasses

and a white snow hat

all these items you can get at walmart for 14.00

i just bought them the other day for my boyfriend he wanted to be waldo

of if you wanna be wenda the girl... you would need to buy red and white tights and where a jean skirt instead of blue jeans

You could get a cardboard box and cut out the arm holes and go as a Rubik's cube,just paint the colored squares on the box and outline them with black paint or black magic marker,I think it would really funny to do.Or you could go as old lady with curlers in her hair and in her p.j.'s and a robe and slippers or a shower cap.Just a couple of ideas,hope this helps you out.

gum on a chair

Chicken

Hippy

Disco Dude/dudet

rubrix cube

Clown

Nerd

Wedgie Boy/girl

Elvis Presly

Funny man

Whoopi Cushion

BathTub

Bathing person

Rooster

Old Lady

Poop

• renee

a nurse a clown a black cat a owl a witch a bat tony the tigger

My friend attached a leaf to a string and taped that to the bill of a ballcap. Occasionally she blew on it.

She was a leafblower.

Just an idea. This is what my sister is being....

So she is wearing all black, and she has a yellow letter B that she is wearing, and it has red paing splattered on it, and she has a lettuce knife.

She is a killer Bee.... I know... lame. [; <3