Coupon Parents, how do you do it?

I was just watching the Today Show and this super coupon mom was paying less than $4 (yes! I said less that 4 dollars!) per week on groceries for a family of 6. They went to the store with her and she rang up $267 worth of groceries and her grand total came to 1 cent!! How....? In the world....? Anyone else a... show more I was just watching the Today Show and this super coupon mom was paying less than $4 (yes! I said less that 4 dollars!) per week on groceries for a family of 6.
They went to the store with her and she rang up $267 worth of groceries and her grand total came to 1 cent!!
How....? In the world....?

Anyone else a super coupon parent? How do YOU do it?
Update: I know, artie- right? I always lose interest after 10 minutes! There's rarely anything I want in the coupon section of flyers. Dang.. I do envy those that have the patience, though.
Update 2: I know that seems impossible but I saw her do it. She just kept entering all her coupons and the cash register showed 1 cent! Now, I realize that must be completely time consuming and not to mention rare. But this woman does shop that way. Crazy.. I know...