What is the name of this movie?

I remember I watched this movie once about a guy who has an affair with someone's wife and also sleeps with the daughter. Then he and the daughter fall in love and they get engaged, but then for some reason their marriage is canceled and she ends up getting engaged to another guy. At the end of the movie, the... show more I remember I watched this movie once about a guy who has an affair with someone's wife and also sleeps with the daughter. Then he and the daughter fall in love and they get engaged, but then for some reason their marriage is canceled and she ends up getting engaged to another guy. At the end of the movie, the guy ends up stealing a car and running away with her from the wedding, but at the very last scene, instead of looking really happy, they look kind of uncomfortable and unsure.

I'm pretty sure this was a well known movie back in its day, but none of my friends know what I'm talking about because they're not into cinema. :<
thanks for any help :D