Fraudulent AGW "consensus" continues collapsing: how much longer before warmers are compared to flat-earthers?

Habibullo Abdussamatov, Director of the Space Research Laboratory of the Pulkovo Observatory in St. Petersburg, and Head of the Russian/Ukrainian joint project Astrometria, writes in a recent English translation of an article entitled "The Sun Defines the Climate," published in the Russian journal... show more Habibullo Abdussamatov, Director of the Space Research Laboratory of the Pulkovo Observatory in St. Petersburg, and Head of the Russian/Ukrainian joint project Astrometria, writes in a recent English translation of an article entitled "The Sun Defines the Climate," published in the Russian journal "Nauka i Zhizn" ("Life and science") earlier this year:

"Observations of the Sun show that as for the increase in temperature, carbon dioxide is 'not guilty,' and over the past decade, global temperature on the Earth has not increased; global warming has ceased, and already there are signs of the future deep temperature drop."

Dr. Abdussamatov further warns, "We should fear a deep temperature drop — not catastrophic global warming. Humanity must survive the serious economic, social, demographic and political consequences of a global temperature drop, which will directly affect the national interests of almost all countries and more than 80% of the population of the Earth. A deep temperature drop is a considerably greater threat to humanity than warming. However, a reliable forecast of the time of the onset and of the depth of the global temperature drop will make it possible to adjust in advance the economic activity of humanity, to considerably weaken the crisis."

http://www.larouchepac.com/node/12209
Update: "I love how global warming deniers always present and recycle the same nutty contrarians as if their beliefs are new. " I love how global warmers always present and recycle the same discredited genocidalist Malthusian fraudsters, as if their beliefs had any veracity. "Abdussamatov, who... show more "I love how global warming deniers always present and recycle the same nutty contrarians as if their beliefs are new. "

I love how global warmers always present and recycle the same discredited genocidalist Malthusian fraudsters, as if their beliefs had any veracity.

"Abdussamatov, who hasn't published climate-related studies on the issue, has been pushing this theme for awhile."

Read the link - he just published a study. And I should think that he would be pushing this fact - or "theme," as you call it - for a while because he's right.

By your reasoning:

Algore has been pushing the AGW "theme" for a while. Because he's been pushing the theme for a while, it's therefore wrong.

"which isn't supported by the evidence:"

Yes, the notion that the solar output is the primary determinant of mean planetary temperatures is totally unscientific. Sure.

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Update 2: ice,

"Genocidal" is a tendency. Malthusian Genocidalism - aka Environmentalism - is an ideology or, more accurately, a neo-pagan death cult in the Anubian mold. One who adheres to such beliefs is therefore said to be a Genocidalist.
14 answers 14