How much is Apple computer's Black Friday discount?

I want to get the new macbook white on black friday directly from Apple.. how much of a discount can I expect?

Favorite Answer

Wow these people are on crack. Of course apple has discounts on black friday. In fact, they are known for having good sales. However "good sales" may not be that much compared to other black friday discounts. You can expect a good 100 off of macs or so. I wouldn't walk in expecting to save hundreds on the deal of a lifetime. After all, it is apple... but that is what makes it so great. I'd recommend a mac over a pc anyday so discount or not I say go for it. Black friday is your best bet for slightly reduced pricing though

• DrDave

Youd still pay twice as much for that garbage. Buy a mac that doesnt run 95 percent of the software out there for twice the price of a pc that does. Makes about as much sense as teats on a boar hog. Whats your excuse for wanting one? Because they are cute? Buy some new clothes. Because all your mac friends have one? They may be smug in their little group but the rest of the computer literate world is laughing at them

I have never ever ever seen a sale of apples products not ever I'm pretty sure they don't even have one on black friday

balmay doesnt know what shes talking about ive had a mac for five or six years still runs faster then any new pc ive had windows blows, the computers break within two years or they're bogged down. mac all the way

0, Zero. Apple does not do those BS sales.

Source(s): Mac, the user friendliest computer on the Planet. Using a Mac since 1992.

$999

Apple never has sales.

The closest they have to sales is free gift wrapping during the holidays.