Does the incessant chatter that goes on in your office ever make you want to run someone's face through the?

paper shredder? Seriously, why don't these people stfu!? All they do is yakkity, yak, yak, and then they all whine about how they don't have enough time to get their work done! Here's a tip! SHUT YOUR FREAKING PIEHOLE and do something!!! Ahhhhhhhh......thank you for letting me spew my... show more paper shredder?

Seriously, why don't these people stfu!? All they do is yakkity, yak, yak, and then they all whine about how they don't have enough time to get their work done!

Here's a tip! SHUT YOUR FREAKING PIEHOLE and do something!!!

Ahhhhhhhh......thank you for letting me spew my hostile thoughts. I'm feeling very irritable this afternoon. I think I've got sand in my vagina again.

What's bugging you this afternoon? Come on, tell the beaver. You'll feel lots better.