Would you buy a hotdog from a vendor in London?

In order to infiltrate some ne' er do wells in Leicester square, London. I was summoned by The City of Westminster police to help seek out and seize dodgy hot dog stands run by surly criminal types that dot the capital's hot spots, as they charge outrageously high prices for sub-standard fare riddled in health and safety breaches for teems of revelers staggering about pished as newts and with the 'munchies' . . . . I was instructed to disguise myself as a hot dog.

Well suffice it to say when the fellah tried to get me into a roll such was his struggle I was discarded and left on the pavement where sea gulls and rats attempted to devour me as I waddled off to the waiting Superintendent to inform him that this wasn't necessarily his best idea. The hotdog vendor wasn't so stupid mind as he wheeled off across to the other side of the street escaping the area's jurisdiction chortling and pulling silly faces at us.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If a person wants to become ill, by all means buy and eat a hot dog from a vendor on the streets of London.

My answer = NO.

I don't even buy ice cream from street vendors either.

Always eat in a restaurant. Any problems sue them.

• 1 decade ago

Nope.

I wouldn't buy a New Zealand-style meat pie or English fish-and-chips from a vendor in New York, either.

From each according to their proven talents.

Source(s): If it ain't in New York or Chicago, it ain't a hot dog.
  • 4 years ago

It depends on what the cart down the street says. If it's greater the 12, then I'm going for 12.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course I would. They are just as good as from anywhere else, and probably even fresher because of the volume that they sell. Just enjoy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of ocurse I would!

you need to go to the entrance of Green Park - the best ever!! (and not dodgy at all)

• 1 decade ago

i live in nyc and i love how UK sounds so hopefully i will go one day...

but anyways i would buy a hotdog from the people in new york because I did one time and theirs lady gave me a hotdog with her dirty finger prints on it.

• 1 decade ago

I never buy food from street carts.

• 1 decade ago

no i'm vegetarian

but even if i wasn't i wouldn't

the hygiene is so disgraceful

i bet they don't even wash their hands after taking a p***

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you don't want people to touch you change disguise next time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZbRFnJI3SI

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_E3R03YP0

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• 1 decade ago

I never buy food from them... You never know how they are made

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.