Would you buy a hotdog from a vendor in London?

In order to infiltrate some ne' er do wells in Leicester square, London. I was summoned by The City of Westminster police to help seek out and seize dodgy hot dog stands run by surly criminal types that dot the capital's hot spots, as they charge outrageously high prices for sub-standard fare riddled in... show more In order to infiltrate some ne' er do wells in Leicester square, London. I was summoned by The City of Westminster police to help seek out and seize dodgy hot dog stands run by surly criminal types that dot the capital's hot spots, as they charge outrageously high prices for sub-standard fare riddled in health and safety breaches for teems of revelers staggering about pished as newts and with the 'munchies' . . . . I was instructed to disguise myself as a hot dog.

Well suffice it to say when the fellah tried to get me into a roll such was his struggle I was discarded and left on the pavement where sea gulls and rats attempted to devour me as I waddled off to the waiting Superintendent to inform him that this wasn't necessarily his best idea. The hotdog vendor wasn't so stupid mind as he wheeled off across to the other side of the street escaping the area's jurisdiction chortling and pulling silly faces at us.