Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Movies: Anyone planning on seeing Michael Jackson's "This is it"? & "Paranormal Activity"?

Just wanted to see if a lot of people are interested! I am, can't wait!

And did you see Paranormal Activity? Is it actually a real documentary? Because I heard that it has 2 or 3 alternate endings, but how is that possible if it's real?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've seen Paranormal Activity and it falls quite short of coming across as an account of factual events. It had it's "pop-up-and-scare-you" scenes but over all it's no better than any other over rated hand held camera perspective movie (Quarantine, Blair Witch Project, etc.).

I don't think I'll see Michael Jackson movie simply because I don't feel like it was put together very well. It seems rushed to me and I doubt any of the footage is anything very ground breaking.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Pleease! woman Gaga vs Michael Jackson that is obtrusive secret this is the biggest hit in song as a results of fact the 80's undesirable Romance not even close. secret video and song = Genius undesirable Romance = Crap

• 1 decade ago

I saw Paranormal Activity, and it was great. I can't say that there are alternate endings (only one when I saw it) but it certainly was real enough...no credits (meaning no one acted or produced or anything) and it's not like there were people doing cameras and what not, the only people touching the camera and mic are the people you see getting...er...paranormally activitied? (Fail, ha ha.)

Just go see it for yourself. And I'm gonna try to see This Is It but I dunno if I'll be able to..

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Cant wait to see both, MJ's film is ganna be great. Paranormal will be freaky, Can tell just from the trailer

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

i will download both :p

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.