? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我檢查文法 單字是否錯誤 20點

Good afternoon, my dear judges and schoolmates. This summer vacation, I had a very wonderful trip to Japan with my family. It is really an unforgettable experience. Now, let me share it with all of you.

This June, my parents told me we were going to have a trip to Japan during the summer vacation. They asked me where I wanted to go most. Without thinking, I answered “Hokkaido.” Do you know why? It is said Hokkaido is famous for its fresh milk and seafood. Of course, I love them. I wanted to taste these delicious foods. However, most important of all, what I wanted to see was the lavender. Every time when I saw the beautiful lavender in the Japanese romantic movie, I told myself I would go there someday in the future. It was time!

Right after the semester ended, my family and I couldn’t wait, and we flew to Hokkaido. What we saw was fields of lavender. How magnificent! The fields of lavender looked like a purple ocean. I couldn’t believe it! It was even more beautiful than that in the Japanese movie. The scenery was so beautiful that we took many photographs in the fields of lavender. Besides sightseeing, everyone of us also made a lavender pillow as a souvenir of our trip. The pillow is now on my bed. Whenever I see it or hold it, it reminds me of the impressive trip to Hokkaido. The beautiful scenery of lavender will be always in my mind.

Have you ever seen lavender? Hokkaido is really a good place to watch lavender. If you have an opportunity to visit Hokkaido, never miss it! Thank you very much.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Good afternoon, my dear judges and schoolmates. This summer vacation, I had a very wonderful trip to Japan with my family. It was really an unforgettable experience. Now, let me share it with all of you.

This June, my parents told me we were going to have a trip to Japan during the summer vacation. They asked me where I wanted to go most. Without hesitation, I answered “Hokkaido.” Do you know why? It is said Hokkaido is famous for its fresh milk and seafood. Of course, I love them. I wanted to taste these delicious foods. However,what I wanted to see most was the lavender. Every time when I saw the beautiful lavender in Japanese romantic movies, I told myself I would go there someday in the future. It was the time!

Right after the semester ended, my family and I couldn’t wait, and we flew to Hokkaido. What we saw there was fields of lavender. How magnificent! The fields of lavender looked like a purple ocean. I couldn’t believe it! It was even more beautiful than that in the Japanese movie. The scenery was so beautiful that we took many photographs in the fields of lavender. Besides sightseeing, everyone of us also made a lavender pillow as a souvenir of our trip. The pillow is now on my bed. Whenever I see it or hold it, it reminds me of the impressive trip to Hokkaido. The beautiful scenery of lavender will be always in my mind.

Have you ever seen lavender fields? Hokkaido is really a good place to watch lavender fields. If you have an opportunity to visit Hokkaido, never miss them! Thank you very much.

柳丁你暑假去日本阿...?