Is online mcdonalds monopoly rigged?

My high school football team lives right next to a mcdonalds and even though I don't really eat at mcd so much, my teammates give me their pieces. I have collected more pieces to cover the whole map (probably several times) but I am missing 1 piece from every venue, and every new piece i get it just rolls on a pre-owned area. Did mcd really rig the die???? I need to know because this game is kind of addicting.

Favorite Answer

yea i have the same problem....granted everyone that plays isn't going to win the only "winners" seem to get either the lame coke rewards points or the gas card. so u summarize your question yes i think its rigged. even basic statistics indicate you can only go around the map x amount of times and just "happen" to miss the spots...i conveniently land on luxury tax every time i go around.....

:(

The McDonalds Monopoly game used to be rigged at one time. Several employees of the company that printed the random game pieces were keeping the winning game pieces and giving them to their friends, and those friends would then share the prize money with the crooked employees. A thorough investigation was done, the dishonest deeds were discovered, the company was sued into bankruptcy, and the crooked employees got new jobs doing laundry, breaking rocks and printing license plates.

By playing as long as you have, you have unwittingly discovered the mechanism by which McDonalds controls the number of different prizes they offer. For each property group, they print a large number of each property piece except for the control properties. As another answerer described, they will print thousands of Park Places, but only one Boardwalk. That way only the customer who finds the single Boardwalk piece will win the million dollar grand prize. If five of a particular prize are being offered, then they will only print five copies of the control piece for that prize.

The pieces you are missing are likely the hard-to-find control pieces, and the chance that a piece you reveal will be the control piece for a particular prize is shown in the contest rules. By the way, they give you the mechanism in the rules. They will say something along the lines of, "Odds of winning any prize are determined by the number of rare winning game pieces available for that prize." So someone who doesn't go to McDonalds very often may find Boardwalk on one of their game pieces and throw it away because they don't want to play. Happy day for McDonalds, eh? :-) Good luck finding the winning game pieces, and don't eat too many Big Macs! - LJS

I think it is. You're talking about the online roll right? I have over 75 codes entered, and somehow I have every property on the board but 1 of each set. I always manage to miss the last one by 1 or 2, and land on one I already own. It's pretty lame.

What they do is they make ten million park places and then make one boardwalk. In addition, they put the boardwalk in a warehouse of stock items that likely won't be shipped out until after the game ends.

confident they are rigged they do no longer say it nevertheless, so which you would be able to sue them I performed and rolled on the comparable project thrice in a row the reason i haven't rolled greater is i do no longer consume plenty there.

Same thing happened with me, i can never get the last one, idk though if they would rig it